How to ignore people
- Remember that you do not have to try to cheer them up, solve their problems, or have a solution.
- Provide support.
- Do not engage in the negativity.
- Use appreciative inquiry
- Steer the conversation
- Attempt to disrupt negative ruminations
- Help the person see how they might take control of the situation
How to deal with negative comments
- Walk Away. Whatever you do, do not respond to negative comments immediately
- Don’t Ignore the Comments
- Climb into Your Reader’s Shoes
- Keep Your Ego in Check
- Own Up to Your Error
- Be Positive
- Agree to Disagree
How to respond to a negative person
- Don’t take things personally. To not “take things personally” is much easier said than done
- Do not rationalize their behavior. Many people do not like conflict; this is something known as conflict avoidance
- Be compassionate
- Separate yourself if needed
- Be mature
How I got this idea for this blog is this one book called REALLY PROFESSIONAL INTERNET PERSON.So these are some ways to handle negativity.